Green Farm Parts Shipping Information
- Green Farm Parts primarily ships via UPS and the US Postal Service with tracking capabilities
- Whenever free shipping promotions are offered, they are available only for the contiguous United States
- Oversize items and items weighing 150 pounds or more do not qualify for free shipping
- Flat Rate No Rush Shipping (if applicable) will be shipped via cheapest shipping method
- All available shipping rates and options for your destination will be displayed at checkout after you enter a valid shipping address
- All damages and shortages must be reported within 7 days of receipt of package(s)
- If you receive a package that is obviously damaged, do not accept it. Refuse the package and have the carrier send it back to us
Most online orders from Green Farm Parts ship between 1 – 3 business days from our warehouse. This is not the package transit time, but the order processing time. We will always email a copy of your tracking number to your email address on file. Any orders placed after 4:00 pm Eastern Time on Friday, or placed on Saturday or Sunday will be processed on the next business day.
If your tracking number doesn’t work, please try again at the end of the day. Although the UPS shipping software generates a tracking number, the number will not have tracking capabilities until the UPS driver picks up and scans your package. You can visit the UPS web site to track your package once it has been picked up and scanned by the driver.
In some instances Green Farm Parts may utilize an over the road courier to deliver your parts due to the size of the package(s), package weight or shipping location. The UPS shipping charges on your invoice will still apply even if shipped by a third party carrier.
Green Farm Parts charges sales tax for Indiana, as we have locations in Indiana and are required by law to collect this tax. If you are a tax exempt business in Indiana, please contact us with your tax exemption certificate prior to placing an online order. Once you email us your completed tax exempt certificate, we can mark your account as tax exempt.
If a non-damaged package is refused by the receiver or if a package is not deliverable due to an errant address provided by the customer, Green Farm Parts will charge a 20% restock fee without exception.
International orders must be paid for with a verified Paypal account and cannot include any ORM-D products such as paint, grease, oil, cleaners, liquids, etc.. Any duties, customs fees, export duties, taxes, brokerage fees, etc are the sole responsibility of the buyer and payable to the carrier from the customer. Green Farm Parts has no control over these fees nor do we collect any of these fees at checkout. Any international order that is deemed oversize or too heavy for shipping will be cancelled and refunded. For larger international order inquiries via container shipment, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote and shipping options.
- Discover Card
- American Express
- John Deere Credit Card
- John Deere Financial (Formerly Farm Plan) – Parts must ship to the billing address on the account
- Bank wire transfer for orders of $5,000 or more or deemed appropriate by Green Farm Parts staff
- Contact us for our bank wire information
When your package is processed for shipment, it is assigned a tracking number for the delivery courier. Green Farm Parts ships primarily with UPS and the US Postal Service, but we may use other services such as FedEx, DHL or truck carrier when required or needed.
Your tracking number will not be valid until the package has been picked up and scanned by the shipping company.
If you choose free or Flat Rate No Rush Shipping (if/when available), it is likely that your package may have two tracking numbers – one from UPS and one from the US Postal Service. If your package shows that it has been delivered and you do not have it, the package is likely still in route to you from your local post office. This will occur when a package is shipped via UPS SurePost or UPS Mail Innovations.
In many cases, the US Postal Service does not update their tracking information like other carriers and you may receive your package before any tracking information is updated through the USPS web site. If you want to have a more robust and reliable tracking experience, we recommend that you consider upgrading your shipping to UPS Ground at checkout.