- Customers are responsible for all shipping return charges unless Green Farm Parts shipped a part different than what was ordered.
- We accept returns on orders up to 30 days from date of delivery. Returns over 30 days WILL NOT be accepted unless the customer received prior written authorization via email from Green Farm Parts.
- Once the return has been processed we will issue the appropriate credit to your method of payment.
- Shipping charges are not refundable unless we ship a part that was not ordered (incorrect part).
To create a return:
Include the following information on a sheet of paper in your return package:
•Name, Address, Phone Number
•Order Number (ie GFP-123456)
•Part Number(s) And Quantity
Green Farm Parts Returns
12501 Reynolds Drive
Fishers, IN 46038
- Parts with the notation “-NOS” in the title and/or in the SKU. These are New Old Stock parts that cannot be returned
- Electrical Components – including but not limited to starters, switches, ECU, lights, circuit boards, capacitors, diodes, etc.
- Manuals – Operator, Technical/Repair, Service, Parts, etc. in print or CD version
- Hardware (Including, but not limited to nuts, bolts, screws, caps, springs, washers, connectors, o-rings, seals, pins, etc.)
- Oil, grease, paint, cleaners, talc, graphite, liquid products and ORM-D products
- Engines, transmissions, cylinder heads, short blocks
- Any parts or accessories that have been installed on equipment or modified
- Any item not in the original John Deere Packaging or missing the John Deere Bar Code (no exceptions)
- If any of these items are returned, they will not receive credit and we cannot ship them back to you unless you pay for shipping
- All parts returned within policy within 30 days: 20% restock fee
- Parts over 30 days old from date of delivery cannot be returned
- Parts over 30 days old that are returned will not receive credit
Green Farm Parts does not currently offer or process parts exchanges. Each order must be separate for accounting and tracking purposes. If you need a different part, please place a separate order and file a return on the original order.
All damages must be reported within 14 days of receipt of package(s) for claim to be filed.
- Credits for returns are typically processed within 2 -5 business days of the package being received at our store.
- Paypal credits/refunds generally appear on your Paypal account instantly once the refund has been processed.
- Refunds to credit/debit cards usually take 24 hours but can take additional days, depending on your card company’s policies.
- Refunds for purchases paid with wire transfer will be via store credit. (Policy updated 06/06/2017).
Once an order has been submitted there is no way to add an item to that order. We are able to help you with an additional order but there is no way for us to add to an order that is processing.